CHOICES AND SECRETS GOES LIVE!

 Today is a big day for Choices and Secrets. It goes live and will be available for purchase. 

This novel was my first to write. It got put away for about 40 years. I pulled it out after the death of my husband. In going back and reading what I wrote, I realized how much of that time I had forgotten. The music, for example. The omnipresence of THE WAR meaning the Vietnam War, though it never really got declared a war. The reality for our young men that they could get called up and sent half a world away affected our thinking in a way I don't think WWII ever did. 

Those who fought in WWII knew what they were fighting. I'm not sure with Vietnam we ever really understood. 

When you read the novel, I hope it will spark memories for you as well that I hope you will email to me. With your permission, I will share them on this blog. 

This was our time, friends. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Sharman Ramsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN DOES LIFE BEGIN?

LOVE'S LEGACY